Exploring and working with different mediums, Jeanne Pasquet has a contemporary practice questioning conventional design.
She develops a personal aesthetic, influenced by her interests in graphic design, 3D animation, video installation, and scenography.
In her work, she uses design as a thinking tool to identify and question contemporary political and technological issues. After a degree in graphic design at the School of Art and Design of Amiens in 2017, Jeanne Pasquet graduated from the Master of Space and Communication at the HEAD-Geneva in 2019.
She created since the Trojans Collective, a collective of four multidisciplinary designers with whom she won the Hans Wilsdorf Award of Excellence 2019 (Switzerland).
February -Residency with Embassy for Foreign Artists +
ArtsatCERN - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
-Lecturer at HEAD-Genève, Interior Architecture department - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
November - Participation with the installation Blah Blah Blah to the Mapping Festival - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
- Participation with the movie Conversations to the Sharjah Film Platform 3,Sharjah Art Foundation, Emirates
- Web design for The Design Film Festival - Trojans Collective
- Design for the Fête des Diplômes of HEAD—Genève - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
- Participant of the international course Post-Inertia, Escola Massana (online), Barcelona
- Teaching at HEAD-Genève, Fashion department -Trojans Collective, Switzerland
- Current participant of the program PULSE incubator - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
- Lecturer at HEAD-Genève, Fashion department - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
- Teaching at HEAD-Genève, Jewellery department - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
- Design of the Portes Ouvertes of HEAD—Genève - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
November - Winner of the Wonderfruit competition launched by Wonderfruit Festival and Ab Rogers- Trojans Collective, Thailand - Winner of the Prix d’excellence 2019 of the Hans Wilsdorf Foundation with the project The Rolling Trojans - Trojans Collective, Switzerland
August - Workshop KYOTO T5 - Whole Love Kyoto, Kyoto university of art & design, Japan
- Co-founder of the Trojans Collective, Switzerland
June - Graduated from MA Space and Communication, “mention excellent”,at HEAD—Genève, Switzerland
April - Collective exhibition and video promotion - Congress of Spoons, Salon Del Mobile,Milan
October - Participation with the movie Conversations to the Invisible Film Program,“ A School of Schools” - Museum Salt Beyoğlu, Turkey